Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Yoga in the Park Class update for Thursday through Sunday.

Yoga in the Park Class update for Thursday through Sunday. The good news is my foot is getting better, even got a sandal on it today. I feel confident that I will be back teaching yoga on Monday May 25th. Alenka will be teaching all classes until then. She has indicated, that for my regular Thursday and Saturday classes she will be modifying her class to be a bit more inline with my Power Yoga classes, so expect a bit more work. If there are any of you out there that have not taken my Art of Massage Workshop, there are still 2 openings in the Workshop on the 31st of this month. Just email me and I will hold a spot for you It will be nice to see you all again next week, I guess I have learned not to play doctor with my own body, one would of thought I could have handled a simple wart. Again I want to thank all of you for your support for The Himalayan Children’s Fund and Tara Abbey, I continue to receive checks and cash donations and it looks like we will have an additional $1,000 or so to send there way very soon. See you all soon, Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home