Saturday, May 02, 2015

Our Fund raiser for Tara Abbey and the Himalayan Children's Fund is off to a fast start!

With help from Friends of and Yogis from Yoga in the Park, our fund drive for Tara Abbey and The Himalayan Children’s Fund in Nepal is exceeding my best hopes and we have just started. People are digging deep, and getting creative in how they can help. I have received many large checks from people that don’t even come to our classes, I have had requests to help from as far away as Germany. I have a professional photographer who is donating her fees in support of Tara Abbey. With all of next week to go, I can only hope that people will continue to reach out to help. The need is great, but the response from all of you makes me very proud to be associated with each of you. We can make a difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home