Saturday, December 20, 2014

Thank you for your support at Yoga in the Park.

I just finished sending out the Tax deductible notifications for those of you who have donated to support the Himalayan Children’s Fund and Tara Abbey in 2014. Through your help we raised over $10,000 for the Himalayan Children's Fund to support the education of girls in Nepal. We also raised over $2,300 for Tara Abbey directly for special needs. I send notices to those who sign in for class and list their donation, I know that many of you just drop money in the bowl and do not sign in, I want to thank everyone who donates, without all of you our help for these girls would not be possible. Through the Sign-In sheet I track donations so I can send out year end statements for your tax records. I can only send these to people who clearly give me their first and last name and list the dollars donated, I also need to have a record of your email address. If you want to make sure you receive your tax notice, please sing in, it is the only way I have of recognizing your contribution. Again, my class is a free class, however I always accept donations, and as always I never keep any money for myself, all funds go to support the Himalayan Children’s Fund and Tara Abbey. I hope I see you all in 2015.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home