Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Workshop Announcement!!!

The Art of Massage / The Art of Touch I am so pleased to announce that in collaboration with Jabulani Yoga Studio I will be offering my Touch 101 Workshop in an expanded version at Jabulani Yoga Studio in Corona del Mar. The new “The Art of Massage / The Art of Touch” is a two day workshop that will teach you how to give a full body massage. I hope to offer this workshop monthly, the first workshop will be Saturday, May 17th (11am to 5pm) and Sunday, May 18th (1pm to 5pm). Jabulani and I are donating all funds from these workshops to The Himalayan Children’s Fund. This first workshop is a women’s only workshop, however future workshops will offer the opportunity for mixed classes. Please review the attached flyer for all the details. Also please forward this on to anyone you think would be interested in the workshop. Even if you have taken my Touch 101 workshop in the past this would be a great expansion from those workshops with more time to practice and added strokes to make your massages even better. Here is an opportunity to have some real fun and also help provide education for our girls in Nepal. Workshops will be limited in size so please sign up early. You can reserve through me or through JabulaniYoga. http://www.jabulaniyoga.com If you have any questions please email me or see me at Yoga. Carl Brown cabdtv@gmail.com Jabulani Yoga http://www.jabulaniyoga.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home