Saturday, February 01, 2014

Touch 101 Class Scheduled for March 30th!

I am going to be holding my Touch 101 Whole Body massage class again on Sunday, March 30, 2014. I was going to hold this class on March 2, but I have had to shift the scheduled date to March 30th. This class is open to all, the fee for the class is $100 including all supplies and lunch. All proceeds from the class go to The Himalayan Children's Fund and are tax deductible. There is a special fee arrangement for yoga instructors only, so let me know if you are an instructor when you email me your response. The class is limited to 6 people and I expect it to fill quickly. I wanted to get this notice out to those of you that have either taken the class before or have expressed interest, so that you will have an early opportunity to hold a spot for either yourself or someone you know. If you have taken the class before, you will be surprised how much more you can learn the second time through, if it’s a first time you won’t be disappointed. Please pass this email along to any one you know. Please respond back to me via email as to your interest ASAP. For more information please email me at cabdtv@Gmail.com. If you have any questions please ask. Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home