Saturday, February 22, 2014

Special fund raising effort for Tara Abbey in Nepal

Special fund raising effort for Tara Abbey in Nepal As most of you know, all of the funds I raise through Yoga in the Park and the Massage work I do goes to support The Himalayan Children’s Fund and Tara Abbey in Nepal. All of these funds are slated for the specific education of young women at Tara Abbey. Tara Abbey has several critical building projects that are in need of funding. My wife Linda and her teacher Arlene Dorius will be traveling to Nepal at the end of March. It is my hope to raise $3,000 to support this project that they can hand deliver on their trip. I need your help, and to that end I am doing a number of special things here in Laguna Beach. First, I am doing a Touch 101 Workshop on Sunday, March 30th, for which I still have 2 slots open. If you would like to participate the donation is $100. The workshop is from 9am to 4pm and is a day that I know if you enjoy massage you will find very rewarding. Email me if you would like to attend this workshop or if you need addition information. I am also asking that starting next week Monday, Feb 24 through Saturday, March 1st that everyone makes donations at Yoga in the Park, if you don’t normally make donations, now would be a good time, if you normally donate I am asking that everyone step it up a bit. With everyone helping we should be able to make the goal of $3,000. I appreciate your help, and I can assure you that every dollar donated goes directly to Tara Abbey for these building projects. I hope all of you make it to yoga next week. If you can’t make it to yoga, however you would still like to help, you can send cash or checks (made out to The Himalayan Children’s Fund) to; Carl Brown 775 Oak Street Laguna Beach, CA 92651

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home