Monday, December 30, 2013

Special New Years Eve Day and New Years Day Yoga classes!

To close 2013 and to start 2014, I am having two special classes for Yoga in the Park. Both classes will be 2 hours classes, still starting at 8am, but lasting till 10am. We will have lots of solid work and we will go where we have not for a while. Come help me close 2013 and don’t miss the opportunity to start 2014 out right. For those of you who have not been out for a while, make the effort, don’t miss this opportunity to put yourself on a solid path to health and happiness. As most of us learn in life, you need to put yourself out there, show up, be present, and do the work! It is never to late, but you need to start. I hope I will see you all out at Yoga in the Park. If not I will wish you all now a Happy New Year, stay safe, and I will see you in the New Year. Namaste, Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home